We are so glad that you stopped by! Whether you're new to our church, or new to church altogether, you are welcome at Southside Pentecostal Assembly (SPA). Here are a few things that you should know if you're planning a visit for the first time to our church:
- Come as you are. There is no pressure on you to look or dress a certain way when you attend our church. You are welcome to come just as you are - and chances are you'll fit right in.
- We're easy to find. To get to our church (see map here), you can arrive by vehicle, transit or LRT with ease, as our facility is located within walking distance of the Century Park LRT station and transit stops. If you are driving, there is ample parking room around our facility location and you are welcome to park as close to the church as you want.
- We'll help you along the way. Once you arrive, one of our friendly hosts will welcome you and will guide you to wherever you are looking to go, or to answer any questions that you might have. There is no reserved seating in our auditorium or chapel, so you are welcome to sit anywhere you would like.
- We offer a variety of services. Our church currently offers four different services on a Sunday (check out our Sunday Gatherings page). An average service at our church includes a time of singing, followed by teaching from the Bible. Our music style changes depending on the service you attend and you are welcome to join in or simply to observe as you see fit, without any obligations. Following our 10:30 AM service, you are also welcome to join us in the connection café for a free beverage on us!
- We have great opportunites for kids. We offer plenty of kids programs and activities for children from Kindergarten to Grade 6, and nursery care available for infants up to age 2. Our host team would be happy to show you where our kids programs are located.
We are here for you. If you have any questions, please let us know by filling out the web form below.
We look forward to meeting you!
A welcome video from Pastor Doug in our Connection Café