We are so glad that you stopped by! Whether you're new to our church, or new to church altogether, you are welcome at Southside Pentecostal Assembly (SPA). Here are a few things that you should know if you're planning a visit for the first time to our church:
- We're easy to find. To get to our church location (see map here), you can arrive by vehicle, transit or LRT with ease, as our facility is located within walking distance of the Century Park LRT station and transit stops. If you are driving, there is ample parking room around our facility location and you are welcome to park as close to the church as you would like.
- We'll help you along the way. Once you arrive, our friendly welcome team will say "hello" and is available to guide you to wherever you are looking to go. There is no reserved seating in our auditorium or chapel, so you are welcome to sit anywhere you would like.
- We offer a variety of services. Our church generally offers three different services on a Sunday (8:45 - Heritage Service, 9:15 and 11:00 - Contemporary Services), but during the summer we come together for a combined service at 10:30. An average service at our church includes a time of singing, followed by teaching from the Bible. Our music style changes depending on the service you attend and you are welcome to join in or simply to observe as you see fit, without any obligations.
- We have great opportunites for kids. We offer plenty of kids programs and activities for children from Kindergarten to Grade 6, and nursery care available for infants up to age 2. Our welcome team would be happy to show you where our kids programs are located.
- We'll get you connected. Interested in exploring what it means to follow Jesus? Or looking to get involved in one of our ministries or life groups? We would love to chat with you about it!
We are here for you. If you have any questions, please let us know by filling out the web form below.
We look forward to meeting you!
A welcome video from Pastor Doug in our Connection Café